J-1 Visas for Camp Counselors

J-1 Visas for Camp Counselors

A J-1 visa for Camp Counselors is a temporary exchange visitor visa that allows post-secondary students and youth workers to participate in a youth summer camp program in the U.S.

J-1 Entitlements for Camp Counselors

A J-1 visa entitles the holder to participate in a Camp Counselor program in the U.S. A J-1 visa is usually granted for up to 4 months and extensions may be granted provided the camp counselor continues to participate in the program established by their sponsoring organization.

J-1 Requirements for Camp Counselors

To qualify for a J-1 visa as a camp counselor in the U.S., the applicant must be accepted to participate in a certified camp counselor exchange program in the U.S.

To participate in a camp counselor program, the applicant must be at least 18 years old, proficient in English and are a post-secondary student, youth worker, and teacher or qualified with specialized skills. J-1 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.

Full service cost - $5,000

Leave you details here and an immigration agent will contact you

First Name

Second Name

Country of Birth

Country of Residence


Mobile number

Please hold while your application is being analyzed.

Time left for Submission: