EB3 Green Cards for Professionals, Skilled and Other Workers

The EB3 Green card is an employment based Green Card and is also known as “employment third preference” visa. It also provides lawful permanent residence in the U.S to professionals, skilled workers and unskilled workers with a permanent job offer in the United States.

Entitlements For EB3 Green Crad Holders

An EB3 Green Card entitles professionals, skilled and other workers to live and work permanently in the US. In addition, the Green Card holder’s spouse and children may be entitled to accompany or join them in the United States permanently. United States permanent residents are entitled by the U.S. government to attend any public or private school in the US, seek gainful employment within the US without a visa or employment authorization document, travel outside the US with few limitations, sponsor close relatives for US permanent residence and apply for US citizenship when eligible to do so.

EB3 Green Card Requirements

In order to be able to qualify for an EB3 Green Card, the applicant wishing to get this Green Card must first and foremost, have a permanent full time job offer from a U.S employer for which there are no qualified or willing workers in the United States which necessitates outsourcing to aliens.

Professionals must possess a baccalaureate degree, or degree equivalent, that is required for entry into their occupation.

Skilled Workers must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of job experience or training while other workers must be undertaking unskilled labor that requires less than 2 years of training or experience. U.S Green Card applicants will also need to meet health and character requirements.

Back to the list